My Photo
Name:
Location: washington, United States

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Good Job Sarah

I guess everybody dosen't watch the debates (only 69 million) so i will fill you in. I have to admit that i ad my doubts that Gov Palin would be able to hold her own and have a good showing in the debate on thursday. I presumed that she would maybe freeze up and look like she really didn't know what she was talking about,not so. I knew that old Joe was going to have to watch what he said cause he is the guy and guys can't beat up on girls verbally to much and still have people like them. I thought Sarah came out swinging holding Joe's feet and NoBama's to the fire on how they have voted over and over again to tax and spend and socsially engineer the world and people they want to control. Joe didn't like it much but he maintained his cool and really all he could say was "thats not true" or "senator Mcain voted the same way". I thought Gov Palin showed who she really is and was as down to earth as any Mom or wife could be with 69 million people watching her,she looked straight at the camera and told you what she thought. The mcain palin ticket is going to be victorious on nov 4 because they are on the right side ,truth,God fearing,profamily ,probusniess ,country first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home