My Photo
Name:
Location: washington, United States

Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Gun saftey in a Toddler"

This is great and i took it from my daughters blog and i hope she doesn't sue me or cut me off from the grandsons. The instructing that my pre-school grandson is teaching to my toddler grandson is proof that you can teach children to be safe with guns and you should this instruction for sure came from Dad and Mom,hear what he taught. " our neighbor kids seemed to have taught the toddler the lovely "pow pow" and he's attached himself to this play pistol...great. At least when we were at a friends house yesterday, I overheard the preschooler say "Hey, we don't shoot people, we shoot deer and elk!"

Two hunter"s and safe gun handler"s in the making only 9 more years and we will have him in hunter ed, can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home